Monday 20 May 2013

Social Networking

At the beginning of the year we were advised to create a blog, and join all sorts of other social networking sites. Like twitter and facebook etc. 
The purpose of this was to follow the right people and companies. Be on top of all sorts of competitions and industry news, and obviously events. And most important of all, to get our name out there! 
I find it quite useful, at first for example I couldn't get into blogging much, I didn't know what to say or if people are going to be interested in what I have to say. 
But in time I found it quite rewarding to share my work, or just a few sketches with people and for those who viewed it giving me positive feedback : D 
I did create a twitter account, and I did sort of follow a few people I like but, you don't see awesome images popping up. And this is a main reason why I' not so sure about Twitter. I think it's good for finding out about awesome events, or competitions more than finding inspiration etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment