Monday 13 May 2013

Concept art!

Here are a few drawings I did when I was figuring out what I want my environment to look like really. 
I wasn't sure if I want it to be modern or not, but without realizing it... I drew more old fashioned props and stuff.  It's probably because I love the old stuff : D Also because it's more effective in sending the FEAR, message. If it would be a modern environment, it would be bright and sort of different type of fear that would communicate. I prefer the deeply dark, so dark your brain begins to make you think there are things moving around you. 



Another thing I started thinking of when I look at the drawings is actually adding a little mist etc around the little jars and stuff : D
Or it actually coming out of the pots and bottles : D awesome stuff : D 

I believe in all the little things making the room scary.


Jars, jars jars everywhere : D




At first I considered making a torture chamber : D
With chopped up pieces of humans left over. 


All these little details are doable, but there is a thing about time... if I don't have enough time to do all these little details I can always go back to this project a little later. 









With things like these I wanted to animate, so the place seems more alive. 

Here you can see, that I literally... thought about everything :') 

I had to consider light, not too much of it but I had to make sure it stays within the 'old fashioned' theme
For the flames etc. I would use the particles in Unity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment