Monday 20 May 2013

Guitar Hero - Game Review

Guitar Hero, is something different from just sitting there with a usual pad.
You get an awesome tiny plastic wannabe guitar and you have fun with it : D
No, I really do love guitar hero, I can sit there maybe not for TOO long cause my hand feels like it's breaking off, but I can play it for a while. It's one of those very competitive and addictive games. It's one of those reaction time, and hand-eye coordination games. 
Personally when I haven't played for a hwile, I cannot get the right buttons with the right finger. And it's like this for a while, till I get used to it again. 
It's not much about doing the campaign and playing songs, although that is alright every now and then. 
But it's more about the you and your friends getting together, and seeing who can rock it's world more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment