Monday 13 May 2013

Crazy Scientist's Lab Research



When you think about a crazy scientist, you think about many people and Stories. 

Like the story of the famous Frankenstein. Which is very similar to the story I am trying to portrait. 

Also in the Van Helsing has a bit of crazy experiments and a Frankenstein in it : D 

So here are some awesome lab's and overall useful weird stuff I've found when on the hunt for the inspiration.



I like the sort of, back lit objects, so you pretty much only see the silhouettes. 

The mist spreading over the place gives it more 

 Weird pumps and machinery is also well known objects to be seen in a crazy lab, but this isn't a kind of crazy lab I'm after.
Clutter and just lots of jars and papers and books is an image I want to be honest. 





 I really like the lighting and the shadows in this work. But the shape and design of the windows suggest that it's a mantion or maybe even a castle of some sort. And I would prefer it to be a small house in the middle of nowhere. Afterall if you're a crazy scientist you don't want anyone near you.









I also like the look of bits of bones and body parts scattered around. 
It sort of lets you know what kind of experiments are happening here. It's definitely not a cure for flu they're trying to invent there. 



So here you have just a few of the things I looked at. 
I hope it gives you a little idea of what it'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment