Monday 13 May 2013

Concept Art Research

I LOVE Snape's ingredient, storage room.
I couldn't find a better photo of it. But the overall idea is, that I like those old fashioned little jars with weird looking stuff in it. Covered in cobwebs in a really dark environment. So yeah I'm going to pretty much fill this lab with jars with braaains in it and with bookshelves with old fashioned dark awesome books like my copy of the NECRONOMICON! Leather bound with creepy images... awesome stuff right there.
Also I believe it's important that there is a variety of different jars on the shelves, so what I'm going to have to do is make a few and then copy paste but change the size of them etc. I'll not only make jars but also little potion bottles etc.
I must admit that at first when I came up with the idea, I started sketching up a little alchemy table and what I was going with was a modern-looking lab but I just love those old fashioned jars and furniture and all. Just couldn't do a modern one. I tried, and it ended up looking anti-modern so... :')


No comments:

Post a Comment