Friday 17 May 2013

Disseminate - Presentation

Here I just wanted to talk about how my presentation went. 
I thought about writing up what my presentation looked like but it pretty much contained all the things I talked about in the last post. 

Overall even though I was actually talking to my friends, I was pretty stressed... I can't explain it it's weird. I'm not a shy person I can talk for hours, in fact I think I talk too much. 
It's just something about standing there and everyone looking at me, that makes me stressed. 
What I was really happy about is that not only during but also after the presentation, we all started talking about the books we read, and recommended books to each other and overall started a positive conversation. So this is the outcome I was going for to be honest. I think it's always better if people get involved because then it shows that they're actually interested in what I'm talking about rather than them falling sleep.
What I wish I would've done is actually name the book titles that inspired the games I've mentioned because people were interested about those, probably wanted to read them. 
I had a few notes on my presentation but unfortunately I forgot to put the titles down :s 

I will probably have to give numerous presentations in the future which will result in gaining more confidence.
What I will make sure I write all of this sort of information down just in case someone will want to know, not only the writer's names but also the book titles.
Other than that, from my point of view the presentation went pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment