Sunday 19 May 2013

Other New Consoles

So apart from the new Xbox there are other new consoles coming out this and next year.
I read about most of them in the x360 magazine. 
Right next to the article about the new Xbox there is a column named 'The Other Guys'.
These are: Stem Box, Ouya, Project Shield and Orbis.
Most of them is nothing special to me... like for example the Project Shield reminds me too much of a PsP and to be honest i don't like people that take someone elses idea and claim it as their own :s
I believe that the only difference is that the Project Shield you can connect to the tv with the HDMI cable... so not so much differences :s
PlayStation 4, officially names Orbis. Will apparently be released at the end of 2013 there is many things they're bragging about but to be honest but I couldn't really think about that after I found out an interesting piece of information. Apparently they have the ability to block USED GAMES D: 
I mean if that's true, it seems to me like they're trying to commit suicide. 
I mean we all know how popular the pre-owned games are. Most of the time games are in perfect conditions  they even have all the additional booklets and all with it... they're just cheaper than the brand new ones. 
And it's a good thing for people that bought a game and finished it in a small amount of time, decided it's not worth it, then go sell it at any of the game shops, cause they all do it now... and but a game they will actually enjoy playing rather than the old one collecting dust. 
Aaaand there is Steam Box... coming out in 2014. 
I'm not sure what to say about it to be honest. PC in you living room. Because when you get PC gamers, they already have amazing computers to run their games on. They probably paid good money for that. I'm not sure if they would go out again, and pay more money to get a console that does the exactly same thing. And to be honest you can connect your pc to a tv without a problem so... I'm not sure how this one will go for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment