Thursday 7 May 2015

Texture issues

I modeled a bedside cabinet. When I imported it into Unity the first time everything was fine. 
I went back at one point and tweaked the front a little. But when I imported the changed version it was completely losing it.


I thought maybe it couldn't find the texture maybe I forgot to set the project right but I went back to check all of it and everything was just how it should be. With the only difference being that this is what it looked like in Maya when I re-opened it.
I could not for the love of god figure out what it's doing. 
When I tried to attach the texture to it, obviously because it was combined it was changing all of the textures to the one with handles which is supposed to only go at the front of the cabinet... not cool.


In the end I had to export an uncombined asset and physically attach the right texture to the front of the cabinet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment