Thursday 21 May 2015

Designing My New Business Cards

With another year of experience it was time to get an updated business card.
I love simplicity.
It's quite difficult to show what I do as well as keep it simple so I had to play around with the design a little.
I liked the concept of my last year's card.
The xyz axis and colours so I decided to keep that.
Even the background colour was carefully thought through, it's the darkest shade of maya's background. I thought using those colours would be very suitable. And I just like the combination.
For a while I was thinking about what I should call myself, I didn't want to stick to one name because I'm interested in doing game design as well as a bit of vfx. 
I had a short chat with a friend and we came to a conclusion that cgi artist will be suitable. ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment