Wednesday 6 May 2015

Presentation Feedback

Lately we had to do a presentation with all our research and tests and ideas. 
After presenting all you have seen here so far I got some very useful feedback.
My tutors pulled me down to the ground and made me see that what I was originally planning on doing may be a little too much for one person given the timescale.
They made me realize that I really need to get the detail right to help portrait my story.
I am planning on doing this through mainly showing the damages, altars, and sounds.
To save time I am going to re-use a lot of things as well as look into the unity store for some assets.
Because of this change of plan I altered my to do list and to model list.

Taking everything on board and having a clear plan I gave began this very long process.

No comments:

Post a Comment