Thursday 21 May 2015

Showreel

When making my reel I didnt want to make it just vfx orientated or just games orientated. I wanted to show that I can do everything that includes all of my hobbies etc. so I took all my best pieces of work and started putting it together. It was hard because I didn't want to make it too long and boring. So I found the music I liked and decided to pick just the most favourite pieces and make it exactly 1:32. The soundtrack wasn't this short I had to edit it which proved to be a challenge once again. I'm not that comfortable with editing music but a little time and attention proves to work magic and I think it turned out quite good. 

I wanted the whole composition to flow so I chose the cal pieces to go with the buildup of the music and once it "dropped" I used more alive and exciting work. 

I am quite proud of the outcome. I would like to show off everything that I have so I will probably make another reel in a couple of months with some new pieces and tie in some of the old ones. Anyways, here it is c: Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment