Thursday 21 May 2015

Daredevil!

Greatest. Fighting. Scenes. Ever.

What can I say they really are! They are so realistic! Usually when you watch a show or a movie the actors figrht for ten twenty minutes non stop run around like crazy ladies. But here they show how actors get tired, and they don't want to fight anymore. And it's a little thing BUT so important, everyone who's watched it noticed it. It's different from what they usually see and very satisfying to watch.

Apart from that, it's an amazing series as expected. I love the actors performance. And it's something I don't really ever comment on but here it's outstanding.
I also don't think there is a single bad episode. It often happens that during the tv series at least one episode in a season will be boring or less is happening and you just watch it to get through to the better bits but not with this one. I must say that I sat through and carefully watched every episode because it's just never boring! It sucks you in. And the fact they released the whole season at once didn't help my situation because you just have the need to sit and watch it start to finish. You get your snacks and drinks ready so once you start watching you don't have to get up because you won't want to. It's very addictive, I think a huge success and I'm looking forward to the rest of them! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment