Thursday 21 May 2015

Collaboration - 2

As I probably mentioned before, I have been trying to get in touch with a lot of artists regarding some collaborations. 
I either got rejected because people don't really want to do anything for free, or I got blanked. A lot of people didn't respond.
Recently I had a really nice guy contact me back apologizing for taking so long to reply but he explained that my message actually went to his "others" folder and that's why he didn't see it straight away D: I Was disappointed because it's something I would love to complete in time to get it into my portfolio.
Anyways here is his website:
https://www.artstation.com/artist/kred
He was more than happy for me to use his concepts to work with. And I am so grateful because they're so beautiful. Me not having time to do it in time for this project doesn't bother me because it's something I want to spend some time doing anyway. It'll be worth it.
So the plan is to work on it in my spare time after I finish uni. Can't wait! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment