Sunday 3 March 2013

Animation - Research

While continuing with my animation research I came across a beautiful music video for a band called Danger Beach.


I was wondering how the artist created the fading in and out loop. I read about it a bit here and he used Aftereffects to create the loops, and Illustrator and Photoshop to create the environment, textures and the characters. What I like about it the most are the loops and the journey through those. Also the really vibrant colours combined with a really pleasant music makes it a really peaceful and happy animation : D
I love how it's so simple yet so complicated, with the loop movement and all the things that are going on.
Because of the really interesting animation itself lots of different camera angles weren't needed, it'd make it too confusing to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment