Wednesday 4 March 2015

Tests - Huts

I've started doing little tests with the huts, that was about halfway through the research and they weren't based on anything in particular yet. I just wanted to see if any of them work.
The initial thought is that the second and fifth house look a bit too oriental. So scrap those.

I also did this little test to see how many things I can make and simply duplicate, resize and move to make different looking houses, all to save time. Working efficiently will be the main part on this project. I managed to produce a lot of different houses in a small amount of time.It means that I can create a little more variety of houses and the environment will be less boring and repetitive.



Also this test is a reason why I started looking at the structures of the wooden houses. Because they just don't look right. My tutor said that the scale is way off and he was right.
So it's something i need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment