Wednesday 4 March 2015

Test - Watch Tower

Here's just another test I've done. 
It's a watch tower, I thought I will have these standing on the edge of the lake town. To make the player think about why they could be watching the lake, obviously because that's where the danger is coming from.
I have taken inspiration from the watchtowers I've seen when I was a child. When walking around the woods I used to come across the hunting watch towers. They were very basic ones to fit two or three people. Built between four trees or standing on four "legs" with a little shelter but mostly open so you can see the prey. I remember climbing some of them with my friends and I felt so scared, because they were very wobbly and felt like they'd just collapse. 
The basic structure made me think that it'll be a good fit for the laketown. So I went ahead with the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment