Thursday 15 January 2015

Preparing for the shoot

Before I went in to shoot I had to consider a few things.
Thinking of the time I went in to do a green screen test I made sure all the kit I was taking out the lights etc were working so I am not stuck with no lights.
I thought through all the shots I need, I have taken all the videos from the forest etc to make sure I don't miss anything out. 
I found that practice to be very useful. Before when I went in just with storyboards there was always something I missed out. This time I've taken a little more and I must say I've done an alright job. It allowed me to quickly have a look at videos to see what kind of lighting I must have in the scene and it's definitely a practice I will continue ^^
I also wanted to be as organised as possible to not waste anyones time. I wanted for everything to go smoothly and as quickly as possible. And I think it did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment