Thursday 15 January 2015

Academic Poster

One of the deliverables for this project is an academic poster.
At first I wasn't sure what a poster like that should have in it.
After some research I decided to talk about stuff like, what my dissertation is about, the development so far, the tests I've done and a conclusion.

After presenting my academic poster to everyone I have received a really positive feedback.
Someone made a good point about the snow.
There was snow in the scene and it looked quite good but there was no snow falling on the actress. I got advised to, in the future to have some fake snow at hand to make it more believable. I took it on board and in the future I will definitely for it.
Another thing people really wanted to see are the screen shots from the tests.
After receiving those comments I re-did the poster and here is the finished piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment