Thursday 15 January 2015

Music/Sound for the Practical Response

When I was doing the sound for the sequence. I have previously recorded Kat reading out the poem. 
At first I haven't realised that there is something wrong with the camera. It was rattling and when I listened to the recording afterwards it turned out that the mic picked up on that. 
It was the first issue I've had with the sound. I tried to fix it but there was not much I could do about it then apart from re-recording it. But I didn't want to take up any more of anyone's time.

As for the background music I thought of many things. 
I recorded some sounds while I was out shooting the video but I think a constant sound of waterfalls and things might just be too boring.
I found some relaxing music. I have chosen one which had a bit of everything in, birds singing, waterfalls, water flowing, and all sorts of forest noises. 
I thought a relaxing music might be a lot more suitable than any other type of music. 
When watching the end result I still agree with that thought, I think it was a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment