Friday 20 February 2015

Wooden huts

I figured all my huts in my laketown will be wooden. Wooden little huts. But when I started drawing out some of the ideas it didn't seem to make much sense. I was so angry because no matter what I did i just looked wrong, very wrong. I am not the greatest person at drawing but usually I can get around it in ways. But it just wasn't happening this time.

I then decided that I need to start from the basics and I've looked at the structures of wooden huts. 
It was a huge help, I've collected these images just to get an idea and to make my huts look real, and believable.
I also created a moodboard of huts I liked and their features I thought of using myself.
I will have to keep looking back at this so I don't forget about anything :')





No comments:

Post a Comment